Legislative Decree n. 196, 30 June 1996
Dear Sir and Madam,
we would like to inform you on the Legislative Decree n. 196 of the 30th June 2003 that foresees safeguarding of each person and third parties in reference to the treatment of personal data.
In accordance to the above mentioned norm, the data dealt with shall be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and as well as protecting your privacy and rights.
As foreseen by art. 13 of Legislative Decree n.196/2003, therefore, we are here forwarding the following information:
1. The data received by you shall be used for the following aims: internal statistics or for communications connected to services;
2. They shall be dealt with in the following manner: computerized;
3. Forwarding data is optional, deciding not to forward data does not have any consequences;
4.Data shall not be communicated to others, nor shall they be diffused;
5. The Holder of the data is: Initinere s.a.s di Simona Checcaglini – Via Cairoli 24 – 06125 Perugia ITALIA – VAT. and C.F. 03418510545.
6. You will be able to exercise your rights towards the Holder, at any time in reference to how your data is dealt
with in accordance to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, that is here written out for your benefit:
Legislative Decree n.196/2003 – Article 7
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non existence of personal data that referred to himself, even if not as yet registered, and the communication thereof in a legible way;
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain the following information:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) its finality and treatment;
c) the logical application in the case of use of an auxiliary electronic system;
d) identification of Holders data, persons responsible and assigned representative according to art. 5, comma 2;
e) persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data shall be forwarded or who could have access or knowledge in the quality of nominated representative of the territory of State, of persons responsible or appointed;
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a) updating, correction or if requested, the integration of his data;
b) cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form of all data in violation of the law, including data that is not necessary to be preserved in relation to the aims for which the data has been gathered or from then on dealt with;
c) confirmation that the operations undertaken regarding points a) and b) have been taken into consideration, also as far as their content is concerned, of those whose data have been communicated or diffused, with the exception of the fact of the impossibility of undertaking this due to a disproportionate use of means in respect to the rights safeguarded.
4. The person concerned has the right to render opposition, in part or totally:
a) for legitimate reasons regarding dealing of personal data in his regards; as well as those relative to the aim of the gathering of this data;
b) to the treatment of personal data that refer to him having as their aim the sending of advertising material or direct sales or for market research or commercial communication.